Monday, November 21, 2011

How can you get rid of acne scars?

i had bad acne when i was 13 but it's getting better now. i'm 16 now but i still have alot of acne scars. it's all over my cheeks and back. what can i use to get rid of acne scars. can someone help meHow can you get rid of acne scars?
I kinda got the same problem too.. I heard that lemon and honey are effective treatment for acne scars try it...hope I help:)How can you get rid of acne scars?
The definition of a scar, I do believe, is something that can not be gotten rid of. As far as I know there is no way to get rid of them. Sorry.
Vitamin E lotion, taking vitamin E orally, fish oil, drinking plenty of water, and a good moisturizer can all help your skin tremendously!
This is what my friend did. He washed his face with a rag with soap and water every day :). Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment