Monday, November 21, 2011

I have lots of acne scars on my back but no acne anymore?

are there any creams or lotions to get rid of them?


I'm a teenager so I can't get a micro-dermabrasionI have lots of acne scars on my back but no acne anymore?
cocoa butter lotion will helpI have lots of acne scars on my back but no acne anymore?
You cant get professional microdermabrasion, but you can use one of the many at home kits available on the market. best for acne scars is Youthful Essence, it costs around $40 and you will see results in about 2 weeks.


Hope this helps.
go to a spa and get a chemical peeling.
Use a soap with alpha hydroxy acid in it. It will refresh the skin over time. Also try fade cream with hydroquinone in it (Esoterica, Ambi are 2 brands). It takes time, but scars do fade...

No comments:

Post a Comment