Monday, November 21, 2011

How do you get rid of an acne breakout in one day without getting scars?

I'm sorry, but I'm going to tell you now that there isn't a miracle cure for acne in one day. .....there just isn't...plain and simple....





but .....I do suggest you....





Go to Walgreens or any drug store and look in the skin care section. Look for Benzoyl Peroxide Gel. I will swear on my mother's grave that this stuff works. I should know, I've been to the dermentologist so many times it should be illegal. I had to go through accutane....it worked wonders, but I still have the occasional mini-outbreak.





The only downside to using the gel is that it can make your skin dry. That can be easily fixed with moisturizer.





....I think the gel costs like 5 bucks or so....it's really cheap...which is great....





TAKE IT FROM SOMEONE THAT KNOWS......AND I KNOW IT WORKS!!How do you get rid of an acne breakout in one day without getting scars?
One day is impossible - but take a hot compress to your face.


Wash with acne wash, toner and acne cream (twice a day)


and apply a tinted moisturizer to cover up the break out.





It takes about 3-4 days to heal and never squeeze because it scars.How do you get rid of an acne breakout in one day without getting scars?
sorry...that's pretty much impossible
The Acne CureSheet is a quick, easy and effective acne treatment.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .

No comments:

Post a Comment