Monday, November 21, 2011

Would a great girl (personality/has the looks) go out with me i fi had some acne and acne scars?

I have a little acne. you an barely see it from far away, but close up, its visible. i l also have some acnes scars, most in my backWould a great girl (personality/has the looks) go out with me i fi had some acne and acne scars?
think about it...the singer Seal got a model to marry him....hell yes!!!Would a great girl (personality/has the looks) go out with me i fi had some acne and acne scars?
If she was worth dating, it wouldn't matter one bit. Anybody who was superficial enough to be bothered by a few scars wouldn't even be on my list of potential dates.
Sure, if she is a great girl and you're a great guy. 2D
if shes not shallow!!! if you have a great personality thats what really matters. looks are just a bonus.
YES!!! of course....if the girl is that messed up and cant get over a couple zits then she isnt worth it
How's YOUR personality? Smart people look beyond a few acne scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment