Monday, November 21, 2011

Is there anyone here who had acne scars and then got clear skin later on????

Hi.! People say ';oh cocoa butter helps';and ';vitamin E oil too'; but theyre people who usually just heard or learned about it.





Is there anyone that actually had acne scars all over and got clear,flawless skin withouth surgery? PLEASE help! I'm really really desperate.!Is there anyone here who had acne scars and then got clear skin later on????
yea, I used to have real bad acne, i mean BAD! I would pop my pimples, scrub my face with alcohol and peroxide, but later found out that I wasn't suppose to do none of that, lol! I got on minocycline for about 2 months and did the tropical and the recommended facial wash and was left with having clear acne free skin w/ scars, ugh, i was so over it, so this may sound a lil crazy/ghetto, lol! but Miracle Whip, yes the shyt you use to make ham n cheese sandwiches with!! It really works! I started doing it every day and then started once or twice a week, but this is what i did;


-Wake up, thank tha Lord for another day, lol!


-Brush my teeth and wash my face with HOT water, to open up the pores..


-Run downstairs (hello, workout!) to the fridge and get out the MIRACLE WHIP, run back up stairs and apply a thin layer on my face..


-I usually walk around and start looking for me something to wear and set it out on my bed, just to waist time, b/c I usually leave it on for at least 15-20 minutes..


-Get in the shower, wash it off, followed by my normal ';Green Tea Facial Wash'; and boom, healthy glowing, flawless milky looking skin!





The ladies at work be hating on my skin, they be tryin ta lick they finger to see if I got makeup on, but long story short, it works, try it out tonite and email me ta tell me about it..


(rlajr03@yahoo.com)Is there anyone here who had acne scars and then got clear skin later on????
just want to add this stuff REALLY works. i am astonished with how good my skin looks! i use it everyday and look forward to it! highly recommend it and you cant beat the $3 price tag. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment