Monday, November 21, 2011

Laser resurfacing for acne scars?

Hi! Does anybody know anything about laser resurfacing for pitting acne scars? Has anybody had the surgery? How long does it take to heal? How much does it cost? Was it effective? Was it worth it? My acne scars really affect my relationships make me depressed. What are your thoughts?Laser resurfacing for acne scars?
I just had laser resurfacing done in August for my acne scars. My face is still healing. The treatment did not help me, but I guess that's because I'm a smoker. They didn't tell me that I should quit smoking before this treatment to get better results. But they said if I didn't smoke I would have gotten much better results. If that makes any sense at all.


I felt the same way you do about relationships, but if you find that right person, they will not care about something as little as those scars. Believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment