Monday, November 21, 2011

How to get rid of acne n acne scars without surgery?

Apply vitamin E (capsule) on your face about once a day and take 16000 IU of Vitamin A, 400 IU of Vitamin E, and a Vitamin B-Complex.How to get rid of acne n acne scars without surgery?
ull have to take proper care of your skin to get rid of acne





to answer you better visit-http://www.beautycentre.blogspot.com Report Abuse
How to get rid of acne n acne scars without surgery?
When I had acne at age 16, I got rid of it, by cleaning my face with a soap called, PEAR, every day. Plus now days, there's also creams for it. There were then, too, but they weren't as known, as they are now.
there is somkinda acne clear light therapy in here.. (in my country) but its cost u a looottttt.... very very expensive!! and it also take a long time. you have to do it like 8 times..
There's a cream called BAN that I just tried awhile back. It's for control of acne, psoriasis, and other skin problems. I tried it for a spot that I had gotten chemicals on and it's always very dry. It has helped amazingly! I also tried it on my face just because it saies it's good for skin problems and guess what, It's the best wrinkle cream I've very had!
Retinoic Acid ointment or Tablet at night. Perform a pregnancy test before using it if you are a female. Retinoic Acid know to have a teratogenic effects.
I've had the same problem for years. I'm 28 and I had acne since I was 13... the only thing I've found to work is a clay masque from Fenice Cosmetics. Clears up my active acne right away. As for the scars Fenice also offers a product called Revival Balm that helps to heal tissues, I've used it on my acne scars as well as stretch marks and they fade away.
ProActiv Solution works very well. Costs about $46.00 for a kit every two months.
  • wedding make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment