Monday, August 23, 2010

Anyone used mederma for acne scars?

does it work?how long should it take? does it make you break out? i use retin a micro so my face is clear the only problem are my acne scars i kno retin a micro helps them clear but i want to speed up the process.Anyone used mederma for acne scars?
Yes, Mederma works very well. They have a generic version of this product called just Scar Gel. Works great. It just has to have the Cepe, or Onion Bulb in it. good luckAnyone used mederma for acne scars?
I haven't used it for acne scars but I did use it after my c-section. My doctor recommended it and I think it helped a lot. It says to put it on 3 times a day. The only thing I didn't like was the smell. It also leaves behind flaky residue so I don't know about using it on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment