Monday, August 23, 2010

Is there anything that can cover-up my acne scars???

I have some acne scars on my back and I have been using a scar removal cream, which has helped, but it takes a while. Is there any kind of cream or cover-up that I can use to cover it up for a day, while I'm out. I wanna be able to wear some clothes that show a little bit of skin. Also, is there anything that can help a scab heal faster??? Perhaps some kind of home remedy or something ove rhte counter???Is there anything that can cover-up my acne scars???
Yes, there are two products at your local cosmetics counters at the mall. Call ahead and make sure they carry it, and if they don't ask them who does.





The first is Exuvience and it comes in a little tub that matches your skin tone. You'll need the setting powder for it so it doesn't rub off on your clothes, etc., and it wouldn't hurt to buy the remover because the stuff will stay until you take it off. It is waterproof, sweat proof, rain proof, eww proof, etc. It runs about $20 a pop and will last for a good while. It is good enough to cover multi-color tattooes.





The next product is called Derma Blend and does the same thing as Exuvience but it's a little more expensive ($25) and has a raunchy smell.





Both are excellent for covering tattooes, scars, marks -- and I forget what the condition is called when you have two separate skin tones, but a lot of people buy it to even out their skin tones. Oh, yes, and a lot of girls buy it to cover their back tattooes when they have to wear backless wedding gowns or bride's maids dresses. That was a hoot, girls coming in an hour before the wedding to get their backs done standing there half naked while you Exuvienced them up!





Go to the counter and get the girl there to demonstrate it for you; it will definitely work.Is there anything that can cover-up my acne scars???
Derma Blend!! They sell it at MACY'S and it's a life saver.
Try to exfoliate your back to get rid of the scars, and use neosporin on the scabs
Spackling Compound.
Makeup Foundation - Just make sure you use a cleaning pad each night to take it off.
try bare minerals! it's really good and not greasy! If you order their product, and you're not satisfied. just return it1 it's gauranteed. try it!
If you want to use makeup the best one I found was Mac
you can use concealer....my friend used that at my wedding, and it seemed to work fine! you can also use St. Ives exfoliating scrub it's slightly medicated and i find that helped my face like crazy...put it on a back ';scrubber thing'; and use it that way!
try concealer, or foundation and then dust with face powder 2 make it look more natural n blended in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment