Monday, August 23, 2010

Foundation to cover up acne ';scars';?

I know they're not scars, but I have red spots left from pimples on my chin and I'd like to know the best foundation to cover them up. I currently use Bare Escentuals powder and it's just not working. Something under $20 preferably.Foundation to cover up acne ';scars';?
Clean Makeup works perfectly for my skin. It is very affordable and not only does it cover the flaws such as zits, pimples, blackheads, ect, but it cleans your face and does not clog your pores. I seriously reccomend it.








I also use Organic foundations on occasion. Granted, they are a little pricier, around 15 bucks, but they are very good for the skin. My organic foundation is also a bronzer, but only if pressure is applied to the brush. You can find a whole organic section of the makup isle at your local wallmart, wallgreens, or local drugstore. =)Foundation to cover up acne ';scars';?
I just started using Prescriptives Concealer. Its $22 and covers REALLY well. You only need a thin coat on any red spots to fully cover since its thick but lasts all day. I absolutely love it. Also, try a dab of green corrector on the red spot before the concealer to neutralize the redness.
Go to the Estee Lauder counter and ask them to colour match you for Double Wear foundation, they then give you a 10 day sample... ask if they dont because they will gie you if you ask! Its the best for coverage and the sample is free... just keep going back for more!
Theres really a lot you could do. There are so many products out there so what I end up doing is starting with the less expensive and trying out several products.The review site is pretty good at http://www.brandsmakeup.com visit and look around at the reviews.
omq omq i need to know the answer to this too i have red spots left from pimples ans am currently usinq Bare Escentuals powder .. =[
Mary kay cream to powder foundation is great for me

No comments:

Post a Comment