Monday, August 23, 2010

Help!! How do i get rid of acne scars?

Ive had bad acne for a while and most of that is cleared up but now I have acne scars all over my face so it still looks like I have acne. Im currently using tazorac cream but that doesnt seem to be working. Advice?Help!! How do i get rid of acne scars?
Slather them with Vitamin E oil, available at the local drugstore. I get my bottle from Kaiser and it lasts me almost a year or more. Put it on each scar after you wash your face and whenever you remember during the day. I had horrible acne in jr. high but now my face is flawless. I was a ';pick and popper'; too. The vitamin E oil helped heal all of the scars.Help!! How do i get rid of acne scars?
The Tazorac won't reduce your scarring! I would recommend visiting a Lazer Skin Care MedSpa, they offer Skin Peels that will remove the outer layer of skin reducing the appearance of your scars!


:D
Vitamin E oil - results are not instant it can take a few months but it is doing your skin good





also, make sure you exfoliate 3 x a week to speed up the cell turnover on your skin
PROACTIVE IT WORKS
Bio Oil works great! I put it on my face and all other scars. I even mix it in pure cocoa butter for my stretch marks.
okay use Nuetrgina it is good and works better. add me and ill tlk to you online you helped me today. =] plz thnkx

No comments:

Post a Comment