Friday, August 20, 2010

How can i reduce acne scars that are now getting old?

Neutrogena's Acne Mark Fading Peel





I started getting acne when I was about 12 and now I'm 30 and still get it!! Needless to say, I have some scarring and blotchiness from dealing with acne all those years.


I tried the Fading Peel and it's a miracle! My face is the smoothest and clearest it's EVER been! I don't even wear foundation makeup anymore, and before it was absolutely necessary to even out my complexion. You'll notice a difference after the first application! And it's something you only apply 2 or 3 times a week so if you're kinda lazy like I am, it still works!


No, I'm not a Neutrogena salesman....I'm just a former pizza-face who found the answer to my problems!!How can i reduce acne scars that are now getting old?
You could try something like Mederma (which is also used for surgical scars). There are generic equivalents of this medication in most drug stores. Also vitamin E oil is another possibility.





Check with your dr for additional ideas.How can i reduce acne scars that are now getting old?
There used to be a natural product called Rosa Mesquita from South America that had a great reputation for reducing scaring. You have to be consistent with it as it will take several months of daily application to work. Ask for it at your local Health Food store.
Depends on your age how old are you if your still in your teens or 20s they will fade and maybe go away in your 30s but if you are older I would suggest collagen injections to lessen the appearance of them that's what all those Hollywood stars who have bad acne do right before they do a movie because make up alone will not cover them.

No comments:

Post a Comment