Friday, August 20, 2010

Iwould like to know if prefer-on would help old acne scars that aren't very deep, know as pock marks?

I have 1 more question, does anyone know anything about pixil skin resurfacing?Iwould like to know if prefer-on would help old acne scars that aren't very deep, know as pock marks?
maybe you should go for facial treatment, you can get list of facial services at 88db website, and also look for good skin care and facial products that suits your skinIwould like to know if prefer-on would help old acne scars that aren't very deep, know as pock marks?
I was just thinking about asking that question! I've got acne scars left over like that too! It makes it look like I still have spots, even though I don't. I would be interested in knowing too.





P.S Sorry that I can't be of any help!


Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment