Monday, August 23, 2010

I have alot of acne scars on my chin, how do I get rid of them?

Ask your Dr about Retine-A, it's a little bit expensive, but the way it works is that when applied to skin, ( a tiny amount on the scar), it ''scrubs'' away the superficial layer of the skin (the scar), and reveals the clean skin under it.





Pretty much like when you go to the beach and get some sun tan and after a while a layer of your skin goes away. But with Retin-A it's only the scar that goes away not the whole face.





PS: if it's just your chin, your Dr could give you a free sample and it would be enough ! ( since the whole treatment takes 2 weeks max )





Good luck :)I have alot of acne scars on my chin, how do I get rid of them?
scarring must be removed by dermabrasion...... nothing you put on them will help correct the situation.....


if the skin is darker and pigmented you could try a bleaching cream... but scars must be removed....chemical peals are also quite helpful, consult a licensed clinician for this only and a dermatologist for the dermabrasion.....I have alot of acne scars on my chin, how do I get rid of them?
you can try to use alfa hydroxy acid (AHA)
i personally use benzoyl peroxide which get rid of the marks within a matter of days.. its only like 5 bucks
You want to rub vitamin E oil on the scars until it is completely dissolved, but this only works when the scars are not too old, if youv'e had the scars over about 6-8 months, dermabrasion is the way to go, vitamin E oil and taking vitamin E %26amp; C oil tablets/ capsules will dramaticly reduce them, but they won't go away

No comments:

Post a Comment