Friday, August 20, 2010

What gets rid of acne scars???

I haven't got too many on my cheeks there more on my forhead...I want to get rid of them...what gets rid of them the fastest???What gets rid of acne scars???
hey sorri i dnt no the answer but ive got the same problem leme no wa duz the trik plzzWhat gets rid of acne scars???
Clean %26amp; Clear overnight cream.





You put it on before going to bed, it dries during the night. In the morning, you wash your face and the cream comes off...and guess what? so does the acne.
go to the dermatologist and get laser treatments
AMBI is a very good line by Johnson %26amp; Johnson. I been using it to get rid of some old scars and it helps fad them away! It's also very gentle on the skin too!
I use Neutrogena Acne Mark Fading Peel


I bought it on sale for $10


but i think it's usually $13
laser treatment works. Or any kind of facial peel
what I used was mederma it works great for acne scars I also had them to and my dermatologist recommened it for me, it is otc product and it costs like $15 but make sure to follow directions carefully and also if you want more info go to their website mederma.com
I got the same prob but sadly = [ there isn't a way to get rid of them. coco butter is suppose to make them less visible = ) so you might want to try that. I heard Palmer's was really good.
theres this acne fade peel by neutrogena iv used n its made my acne scars less noticable
Directly rub potato slices all over the face, helps to get rid of acne, blemishes and pimple scar. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment