Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Is there a way to treat acne scars?I'll return the favor?

Is there a way to treat acne scars?


I have acne but its slowly leaving my face(I'm using prescriptions)but I am noticing I still have acne scars,is there a way of treating acne scars?by the way I'm only 14 years oldIs there a way to treat acne scars?I'll return the favor?
There's a product available at any drugstore called Mederma that's made especially for scarring. I tried it, and it works.Is there a way to treat acne scars?I'll return the favor?
I had acne really bad and I used to use Pro-active, but it didn,t work for me. I stopped using the Pro-Active, but I continued to use the Pro-Active Skin Lighting lotion. That cleared all my acne scars in two months. Everything dosen't work for everybody, but that's what helped me out.


Hope this helps
read these tips for acne scars removal they should help also there many useful links about acne treatment http://acnescarsdestroyer.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment