Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hi guys am so frustrated about my acne. How do i get rid of it fast also the scars?

I went to a dermatologist but they said that an RN will see me first cause i guess the sevrere ones goes to the dermatologist. Anyway am currently using cetaphil gentle clenaser and antibacterial soap then in the morning i put on their moisturizer w/ SPF. I wash my face twice a day morning and evening. I still take my tetracycline antibiotic that i got from my nurse. Cause i used to put Retin A and benzoyl preoxide but it doesnt work it just made my skin more red. Am so frustrated i dont know what to do i never had this kind of acne i just have pimples and its just 1 or 2 but now i have a lot on my cheeks. Please help me. What should I do to get rid of this as well as for the scars. Am afraid that i'll have this forever. I feel shy when people look at me cause i know they are looking at my acne and its so embarrasing. Thanks in advance.Hi guys am so frustrated about my acne. How do i get rid of it fast also the scars?
Pro-ActiveHi guys am so frustrated about my acne. How do i get rid of it fast also the scars?
proactive isnt as good as everyone says it is
Go to Walgreens and buy a Clearsasil adult acne medication. It is tinted and it contains 10% sulfur. Also, get a soap bar that contains sulfur. You can find this in almost any store for a dollar. It is not by the Clearasil cream. It is where the imported creams are. This is a very inexpensive treatment. You will see results in a week! I had a lot of big large acne all over my face. A month after using the medication, I am acne free. The scar issue will need laser work though.
For the scarring try using Dr Varon's Skin bleaching system. You can find it on drugstore.com. I have been using it for a short while and I can see the difference already. It does irriate the skin in the beginning but that's how you know the product is working. I also tried Retin-A but it does not keep the spots from re-appearing and it is expensive. As far as the acne treament try Murad it might work because it is helping me. You can find that at murad.com.
i had that problem too.i starterd using garnier products,day and night cream and it really showed me a difference.try that out
I would try ProActive they have a website: www. proactive.com
You should go to a dermatologist and see if he will Rx for you a drug called Accutane. You have to take it for 6 months and it actually kills the bacteria on your face which cause the breakout. One dose usually does it, but sometimes you may have to go for a 2nd round. My daughter and son both used this with excellent results.
everyone has a different skin type, i just say wash you face often,and find a good cleanser/moisturizer that works for you,it alll depends on your skin type
  • maybelline
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment