Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My pigmented acne scars have lasted 6 months so far, i read they would only last 12 weeks.?

does anyone else have this problem?My pigmented acne scars have lasted 6 months so far, i read they would only last 12 weeks.?
Use some bleach creamMy pigmented acne scars have lasted 6 months so far, i read they would only last 12 weeks.?
yes, I've had my scars for over a year and they have barely even faded. I've tried a lot of stuff that people have recommended and none of it worked really well for me, but you're a different person, so maybe it will work for you.





Try:


Mederma


Vitamin E (break open a capsule and rub on scar)


Baking Soda


Bio Oil


Tea Tree Oil


Egg Whites


Neutrogena Acne Mark Fading Peel


Cocoa Butter





Also, I know that it's winter out, but always wear a moisturizer with SPF, because the sun can make the scars worse and they'll take longer to fade. I know it sucks, but try some of the stuff I mentioned above, and if it doesn't work for you either you'll just have to wait for them to fade naturally.
Vitamin E ointment will works wonder on scars


also, taking Vitamin A and E will improve your skin.


hope this can help U, Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment