Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How can I get rid of back and chest acne and scars really quick? PLEASE. I only have a few days.

I only have about 2 days to get rid of it. I'm going to a pool party on Monday. I'm going to try some home remedies and masks tonight and tomorrow i'm going to lay in the sun. anyone know anything that will work quick?! other than cortizone shots cause i dont have time for that. please help me ! I have neutrogena acne body wash and i'm using it. the acne has reduced but i need it to be invisible ! PLEASE.How can I get rid of back and chest acne and scars really quick? PLEASE. I only have a few days.
There are some medications for it and you will have to put it on


like everyday of the week in 2 months. i NEVER got any pimples


or acne on my back or chest. but i older cousin has %26amp; i watch him


do it and yeah. he told me what it was for . he tried it on his face


(which was full of acne) and it went away . now his face %26amp; back


is clear so you should ask you doctor first.How can I get rid of back and chest acne and scars really quick? PLEASE. I only have a few days.
I see you have acne not only on your face, but also all over your body, so what you need is a complete SYSTEM.





Why?





Because you can't effectively fight body acne with topical facial treatment... you also need to fight it from inside.





That's why I heartily recommend ClearPores: http://www.clearpores.com/clicks/clickth鈥?/a> It consists of natural ingredients and works for a lot of people with severe acne problem.





Hope this helps!












You can't reduce the appearance of scars overnight. What you can do is keep the area clean and moisturized, and getting a little sun exposure each day (Do NOT burn yourself though) will also help reduce their appearance and even out your skin-tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment