Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What can I do about my acne scars?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/r鈥?/a>





What kind of treatments are appropriate for me?





I'll probably see a dermatologist when I go back home for the summer, but I want to get an idea of what kind of options are available, how much it might cost, and if there are any simple solutions that can be done from home.





ThanksWhat can I do about my acne scars?
read the thread jon/jan?? posted. that afgf whatever product isn't that good + it costs a lot of money. talk to your dermatologist about your scars and what you can do about them. there is laser surgery available for you (im thinking of going through it too). laser surgery on your skin is expensive and you will suffer slight pain. but hey... these scars won't go away on their own. there are also chemical peels - which is cheaper and very effective on scars. look this stuff up on google. but definitely talk to your dermatologist.





good luck, man. i feel your pain. I am still on accutane and have 3x worse scars than you on both sides of my face. :(


message me if you need anymore help.What can I do about my acne scars?
do you know WII AFGF. its good but i dont know if it's available in your place. beside the W it's a roman numeral 2 just look it in the web they have a site i see this one ont v here in phil.

No comments:

Post a Comment