Monday, July 26, 2010

Acne scars - how to remove them?

I had a lot of acne awhile ago, and still do now, but not as much. However, I have many dark acne scars all over my face and I really would like to remove them.


I will look into anything, doesn't have to be natural or whatnot. No laser surgery though. Thanks!Acne scars - how to remove them?
a natural tonic is honey and nutmeg scar remover wash. This treatment is meant to help heal the scars caused by skin eruptions, skin accidents, and acne.





To make honey and nutmeg scare remover, combine 1 teaspoon of nutmeg with 1 teaspoon of honey, and mix them together. Apply them to your face and leave them for 20 minutes. Then, rinse it with cool water. Use it twice a week.





this SHOULD help





you can also buy any exfoliator with micro-beads - this will help remove the top layer of dead skin-


you can also buy a peeling mask(you can get them at the local store), check the description, and get whichever one is suitable for removing the top layer, and exposing the underlying fresher skin





within 2-3 months of doing this, all the scars should be gone-Acne scars - how to remove them?
Go to Wal-Mart and buy AcneFree clear skin treatment. It doesn't clear you up in two days, but you will definitely see a notable difference.
i've had alot of problems with my acne scarring up. it got so bad. so i tried mud masks. they actually work really well. not only do they help fight acne, but they help heal the scars. i had them for about a year before i started using the masks %26amp; now they're gone.
my friend told me within a year it should go away, but im not so sure because i have almost the same problem as you. my scarring isnt as bad, but it is not fully gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment