Saturday, July 24, 2010

Collagen repair for Acne Scars?

I have post-acne marks on my cheeks and they seem to be fading with the products that Im using. But I've also noticed that I have some scars that are pretty deep.. (if that makes sense) Is that because of lost collagen in some areas? If so, is there any products or medications that I can use/take to boost up my collagen to baby smooth skin?Collagen repair for Acne Scars?
try this site for all the ways to get rid of acne scars http://acnescarsdestroyer.blogspot.com/Collagen repair for Acne Scars?
I wish I could get rid of my acne scars,is it possible?
Drink lots of water like I have said. It will also help get rid of scars and can possibly prevent them. (See how good it is to drink water?)


Eat fruits and vegetables. They contain lots of vitamins and minerals that help your skin restore its self.


Slice up a tomato every day and place it on your face where you have your scars. It contains a lot of vitamin A that should help. Also rube honey on your scars. It will help your skin look younger also as well as using aloe vera gel.


Rube ice cubes on your face. It will also help prevent acne also. I did that whenever my family ran out of money to buy me any more proactive and it helped some.


Try putting some lemon juice on a cotton ball and putting it on the effected areas for at lest ten minutes a day. It will help lighten up your scars because of some kind of bleach in it. However, it shouldn鈥檛 burn your face. You can also try drinking a glass of it a day.


Use Neosporin. It should help speed up the process of your scar. Use a scar treatment or a triple antibiotic ointment. Put it on at night and when you wake u in the morning, it should lighten up. However, don鈥檛 use too much of the antibiotic ointment. It may cause your skin to become overly oily and cause some breakouts.








If you need any more help, email me at selenaforeversad@yahoo.com As well as anyone who needs more help.
you might also take vitamin E and put that on as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment