Monday, July 26, 2010

I've had major acne scars since puberty. I have very low self esteem. Is it VAIN to get treatment like fillers

I want to live a fuller life, and feel getting treartment isn't wrong, but then I debate that GOD gave me scars for a reason. Would it be VAIN of me to get treatment to improve my life - or am I being proud and unaccepting of my condition???I've had major acne scars since puberty. I have very low self esteem. Is it VAIN to get treatment like fillers
Use eggs. I know that sounds weird.


Egg has protein and zinc in it which can help with both the acne and the scars.


Mix the yolk with the egg whites or just use the yolk only. (Yolk is good for scars and egg whites are good for acne.) Apply it on your face and after 10-15 minutes, reapply and do that again as much as you want. Wash your face with water to get rid of most of the egg on your face, then wash your face with salycic acid (ex. neutrogena acne fading peel). Don't forget to put on moisturizer on your face, afterwards. =)





By the way, fillers usually only work for like 6 months or a year. Also, it takes a few weeks or months before you can see real results.I've had major acne scars since puberty. I have very low self esteem. Is it VAIN to get treatment like fillers
god made you naked. but you wear clothes dont you? go for it! fillers, laser .. anything that perks u up.

No comments:

Post a Comment