Monday, July 26, 2010

What type of toothpaste do you use to clear acne, and how do you get rid of scars?

i have scars from when i was a very young child, like 6 months. i have had the scars all my life, but i think its a hereditary thing. both my parents have scarring from acne too. is there anyway to treat the scars, because i have heard that the scarring will heal somewhat by itself, but i dont see any improvement at all since childhood. help? also, i know about the toothpaste thing, but what kind works best?


all answers appreciated!What type of toothpaste do you use to clear acne, and how do you get rid of scars?
I don't know about getting rid of scars.. but to clear acne I use Desitin ointment [like you use for babies]... it will heal it up super quickWhat type of toothpaste do you use to clear acne, and how do you get rid of scars?
African black soap cleared my brother's chicken pox scars and the stretch marks on my thighs, so I know it will really help pimple scars. I use Colgate total on my pimples and it does dry them out. I don't get a lot of pimples, so I don't mind using a little bit of toothpaste. Colgate total has a clear color, so it's not very noticable.
toothpaste may be another urban legend. Some travellers who pack absolutely minimalist swear on toothpaste doing everything for them (soap, medication, shampoo).


If you are one of these kids who travel around the world with backpacks and living off the youth hostels exploring the world, ( just using toothpaste for a variety of needs) I will suggest ColgateTotal. It kills the most germs causing bad breath and gingivitis,so why wouldnt it clear acne.


If you can get some Vit E for scars that will also help.


Next thing on the recommend list is some cheap acne gels from the drug stores.
i have never heard of any toothpaste good on your face
honey, i thought toothpaste was for teeth! and scars are dependant, liek if you have acne scars tehy have special treatments for tehm an stuff.
i don't use tooth paste


i use Mederma it 13.82 at Walmart and it heals the acne scars and pimples up quick for my pimples outbreaks i use ACneFree it kit like proactiv but its cheaper and works better and won't dry out your skin
For acne, not the scarS NEVER WASH YOUR FACE WITH soap. Run hot water over your face or splash it on with your hands and then splash cold water on it The water opens your pores and rines out dirt, and cold water keeps your pores closed i had a pimple a few days ago i did that and its gettin smaller and smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment