Saturday, July 24, 2010

How can i reduce the appearance of my acne scars?

WITH NO SURGERY AND NO MAKEUP!!!!How can i reduce the appearance of my acne scars?
You can use a lightening product for the skin. Like ScarZone. It's cheap and you can get it at WALLY WORLD (Wal-mart.) It worked good for me, cause I've battled that for a long time. Still am but not as bad as it was before, cause I had been using that product. Also, I love the Vibra-derm facials you can get at a spa or dermatologist place? They work so good. They can be kinda spendy but it's so worth it. I would sometimes get crater's from my scarring but with those facials it helped a lot. It definately fades scars and even makes them disappear. Viola! hehe





The Vibraderm facial is a sloughing tool that vibrates as they slough off all the dead skin on your face. It can range from $65-75 per session. Your skin maybe a little tight afterwards but like I said it's so worth the exspense. Good Luck!How can i reduce the appearance of my acne scars?
When I get a tan, mine get noticeably less visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment