Monday, July 26, 2010

Does any girls here where makeup to hide acne scars?

No, I don't have any acne scars. But I do hear that Mederma woks great to help fade the acne scars so you don't have to wear so much makeup to cover them.Does any girls here where makeup to hide acne scars?
of course. (i dont) but my sister does and it doesnt look bad if you dont use to much. STAY AWAY FROM THE OILY KIND! it will only make it look like your trying to hide it even more. Dont use to much but dont use hardly any. I would say a generous amount depending on the brand.


Good BRANDS:


cover girl,


neutrogenia (not spelled right)


and any natural kinds.


hope that helps:)Does any girls here where makeup to hide acne scars?
i wear it to hide a scar from when i fell and my cheek hit the metal track of the shower door
I don't have acne scars.


However, I know friends who do.


Why'd you ask ?


L0l.
nope. i don't have acne and i don't wear makeup. makeup just clogs your pores and causes more acne.
no, I am sure YOU are the only one in the world that has to do that...*rolls eyes*
Yeah, but I don't.


I don't wear make up!
Yes, many people do.
nope :D
i do
of course, that's for granded.
I don't like this
Em no... well, i don't ever have any :3 x
%26lt;--------------masturbate to white girls 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment