Saturday, July 24, 2010

Does Baking Soda Lighten Acne Scars?

I've been doing some research and seen a couple sites that say that it is an effective remedy when mixed with water because of its exfoliating abilities, is it true?Does Baking Soda Lighten Acne Scars?
Ive tried it.


never worked.


here, try this, Neutrogena post-acne mark peel, its really working for me!


i just got it yesterday and i already noticed a difference, so that means buy it!


i have many scars on my chin and as soon as i used it i went to bed and woke up peeling on my scars and i took off some of the skin and voila!


lightened up already :)


and it doesnt burn a hole in your wallet either, its only eight dollars.Does Baking Soda Lighten Acne Scars?
Supposedly baking soda does wonders. It's never done much for me. I suggest an AHA moisturizer.
never tried it myself I'm curious?

No comments:

Post a Comment